GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155867-happy-orchid-blc-zul-blczul0307-jpg-1-1-%5B96k%5D.html)

tbell 25-03-2007 10:21 PM

Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K]

1 Attachment(s)
This has been a good year for blooming, and this is one of my best.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

SuE 25-03-2007 11:22 PM

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:21:25 -0700, tbell wrote:

This has been a good year for blooming, and this is one of my best.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Lovely Spring bloom.

Diana Kulaga 26-03-2007 09:37 PM

Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K]

I had to look this up, because it's so gorgeous. It's skinneri x Orange
Nugget. Lovely!

Diana

K Barrett 26-03-2007 09:47 PM

Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K]

I looked it up too. OrchidWiz has 2 pictures of it. 2 color forms, one
whiter, one similar to Tom's sunset tones. Nice to have pictures of regular
plants, not just awards.

.. .

tbell 27-03-2007 12:05 AM

Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K]

Thanks, all. It is similar to Barbara Belle, Wendy, and both have a very
faint, spicy fragrance, at least when I've been around to sniff.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Diana Kulaga 27-03-2007 12:08 AM

Happy Orchid - Blc. Zul - blczul0307.jpg (1/1) [96K]

Nice to have pictures of regular plants, not just awards.

I found it on OW too. Agreed: good to see something other than *perfection*.
Though, I would be *perfectly* happy to have Tom's plant!

Diana