GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156083-ascda-su-fun-beauty-orange-belle.html)

V_coerulea 30-03-2007 11:10 PM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 31-03-2007 02:36 AM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

An orange beauty indeed. Cheers Wendy

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .

K Barrett 31-03-2007 05:07 PM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

I didn't know 'Orange Belle' came out with spots. I could be wrong. What
do I know?

Your blooms and GH are great! I'm going to stop growing orchids. Jealousy
overwhelms me. I should show pictures of my gh just so people the world
over could see how *not* to grow orchids.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .

Ray B 31-03-2007 08:45 PM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine with some backlight. Spots aren't quire so prominent

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I didn't know 'Orange Belle' came out with spots. I could be wrong. What
do I know?

Your blooms and GH are great! I'm going to stop growing orchids. Jealousy
overwhelms me. I should show pictures of my gh just so people the world
over could see how *not* to grow orchids.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .

K Barrett 31-03-2007 11:13 PM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

Thanks Ray!

"Ray B" wrote in message
Here's mine with some backlight. Spots aren't quire so prominent

. ..

V_coerulea 31-03-2007 11:18 PM

Ascda Su-Fun Beauty 'Orange Belle'

This is one of 2 plants I got under this name and the other hasn't bloomed
yet. We'll see.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I didn't know 'Orange Belle' came out with spots. I could be wrong. What
do I know?

Your blooms and GH are great! I'm going to stop growing orchids. Jealousy
overwhelms me. I should show pictures of my gh just so people the world
over could see how *not* to grow orchids.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .