Old 30-03-2007, 11:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default C Bactia 'Grapewax' X Enc phoenicea

This is a first-time bloomer and it's fantastic. Nice long spray of very
long-lasting rich-colored flowers. And they've inherited the chocolate
fragrance!
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
C Bactia 'Grapewax' X Enc phoenicea-c-bactia-grapewax-x-encycl-phoenicea.jpg

Old 31-03-2007, 11:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I got this one a few years ago from C&H as a mericlone. Their number was
M2859. It wouldn't hurt to ask.
I also have another Enc phoenicea hybrid I'm waiting on: C intermedia
aquinii X Enc phoenicea.
Thanks for the information, Ray.
Gary

.. .

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Oh my oh my! I simple have to look for this one it is too lovely for
words.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
This is a first-time bloomer and it's fantastic. Nice long spray of
very long-lasting rich-colored flowers. And they've inherited the
chocolate fragrance!
Gary

Rate This Thread: