GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vuyl Terry Kennedy Cotton Candy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156105-vuyl-terry-kennedy-cotton-candy.html)

V_coerulea 30-03-2007 11:42 PM

Vuyl Terry Kennedy Cotton Candy

1 Attachment(s)
This is a small plant and has done amazingly well through 2 SC summers to
bloom now. Hope it continues. Of course, it could always be the Swan Song.
Gary

wendy7 31-03-2007 02:51 AM

Vuyl Terry Kennedy Cotton Candy

A super set of pics Gary & good growing to you! Cheers Wendy

. ..

tbell 01-04-2007 03:26 AM

Vuyl Terry Kennedy Cotton Candy

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:42:43 -0700, V_coerulea wrote
(in article ):

This is a small plant and has done amazingly well through 2 SC summers to
bloom now. Hope it continues. Of course, it could always be the Swan Song.
Gary

Gorgeous series, Gary. You're having a good year! I like too many of them to
mention individually.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200