GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cym. Kinglet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156185-cym-kinglet.html)

wendy7 01-04-2007 09:14 PM

Cym. Kinglet

1 Attachment(s)
Another posting of Cym. Kinglet 'Emerald' To me it looks like they are
singing?
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga 01-04-2007 11:43 PM

Cym. Kinglet

Opera or rock, Wendy? Pretty flowers all, just what I needed after a rather
lousy 24 hours.

Diana

wendy7 02-04-2007 01:41 AM

Cym. Kinglet

Oh for me it has to be Country for sure!
You take care of that back now & don't stress.
Cheers Wendy