GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Group x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156340-orchid-group-x2.html)

V_coerulea 05-04-2007 12:03 AM

Orchid Group x2

2 Attachment(s)

K Barrett 05-04-2007 04:13 PM

Orchid Group x2

Ok, First thing to get straight: Gary this isn't about you, its about me.

Second thing: [whine] How come whenever I stack layer upon layer of plants
in my GH such that they all drip on each other all I get is spread virus and
spotted leaves and snails that drop from one layer to the next and just
plain old general trouble. [grumble]

Third thing: I'm hiding my box of single edged razor blades so I don't open
a vein.

K Barrett
"V_coerulea" wrote in message