GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Path to GH2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156354-path-gh2.html)

V_coerulea 05-04-2007 12:36 AM

Path to GH2

1 Attachment(s)
This is an alternate path to the gh (needs some cleanup).
Gary

wendy7 05-04-2007 03:25 PM

Path to GH2

Your property looks terrific, how many acres do you have & does it snow
where you are?
I saw your Azaelias in the abpg news group & they are terrific.
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 05-04-2007 09:47 PM

Path to GH2

I have 15 acres but it's not all planted. Some is just woods. We see an
occasional snow flake in some years. In our winter, when it's cloudy it's
too warm to snow, and when it's cold enough to snow there aren't any clouds.
We usually bottom out at 15-20 deg for a couple of hours several nights a
winter. Otherwise winter nights average well above freezing.
Gary

Niek Hanckmann 06-04-2007 04:48 PM

Path to GH2

OMG, OMG! What a great collection of orchids, Gary. Please don't tell me
that they are indeed all yours. Any way, you just made my day :-)). Thanks,

Niek