GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Viruses 1/4 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156488-viruses-1-4-a.html)

K Barrett 07-04-2007 11:28 PM

Viruses 1/4

1 Attachment(s)
This is a Hksa (Hawkinsara) Keepsake 'Red Lou' I've had forever. The OSRV
shows as black spots on the leaves.... or at least that's why I sent it in
for testing

K Barrett

Richard[_2_] 08-04-2007 03:26 AM

Viruses 1/4

"K Barrett" wrote in
:

This is a Hksa (Hawkinsara) Keepsake 'Red Lou' I've had forever. The
OSRV shows as black spots on the leaves.... or at least that's why I
sent it in for testing

K Barrett

begin 666 hkeepsake.JPG

Attachment decoded: hkeepsake.JPG
`
end

Dang, that looks all too familiar...

Niek Hanckmann 08-04-2007 10:45 AM

Viruses 1/4

This is bad news. When I take a look at your pictures, and then at my
plants... I think I might as well switch to growing virusses in stead of
orchids. Bet the juries will give high notes to my virusses...

Greets and (anyhow) a happy easter, Niek