GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den densiflorum x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156768-den-densiflorum-x2.html)

V_coerulea 12-04-2007 11:30 PM

Den densiflorum x2

2 Attachment(s)
How's this for leaf burn, Kathy? Everybody does it. It's making up for it
with flowers.
Gary

K Barrett 13-04-2007 04:25 PM

Den densiflorum x2

LOL! Great display too!

BTW, the plant I showed as Rhy digbyana - which everyone said they'd never
seen one with pink in it before - turns out its a Bc Thorntonii. A hybrid
of digbyana and gaskelliana. An oldie from 1857. (Not that my plant is
that old, just that the cross was registered then)

K Barrett