GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nakamotoara x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156770-nakamotoara-x2.html)

V_coerulea 12-04-2007 11:37 PM

Nakamotoara x2

2 Attachment(s)
These are 2 selections I made from a compot of Vf Virgil '#2' X Asco
curvifolium '#4'. I kept 5 others that are coming into bloom now in
different shades and colors.
Gary

V_coerulea 13-04-2007 11:35 PM

Nakamotoara x2

Sorry I don't have your address to respond off list and 'nospam' doesn't
work. But I sold all the extras of this compot on ebay last year. These
plants are proving to be free-branching so I may have some of these fairly
soon and I'll keep you in mind.
Gary