Old 13-04-2007, 02:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Unknown Vanda

Hello,

I brought this vanda years back and have since then lost the tag. All i
remember is that it is a primary hybrid with V. coerulea as one parent. Does
anyone know what the hybrid could be?

Dada

Attached Thumbnails
Unknown Vanda-unknown-x-coerulea.jpg

Old 13-04-2007, 05:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

My first thoght was tricolor suavis, but then you should never trust my
memory. I'd think the lip would give you the best hint as well as the
twisted petals. The coerulea has twisted petals, of course. but I can't
rememebr if tricolor does too. Jay's Page should give you enough species
pictures to go on.

K Barrett

Old 16-04-2007, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I can't remember if tricolor has twisted petals, but more importantly I
think suavis has spots to the margin and [V. blank] has spots to within a
few millimeters of the margin.... so there you have it. Sum and total of
my vanda knowledge. [ack!]

"Keith Kent" wrote in message
The shape is very much the same as tricolor
keith

. ..

"Dada" wrote in message
. com...
Hello,

I brought this vanda years back and have since then lost the tag. All i
remember is that it is a primary hybrid with V. coerulea as one parent.
Does anyone know what the hybrid could be?

Dada

Rate This Thread: