GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brisbane Forest Park - Chiloglottis diphylla - 1 Photo - Chiloglottis diphylla 1.JPG [1/1] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156915-brisbane-forest-park-chiloglottis-diphylla-1-photo-chiloglottis-diphylla-1-jpg-%5B1-1%5D.html)

Graham Corbin 16-04-2007 06:26 AM

Brisbane Forest Park - Chiloglottis diphylla - 1 Photo - Chiloglottis diphylla 1.JPG [1/1]

There was also one Chiloglottis diphylla in flower. This terrestrial has
a flower about 12mm across on a 10cm stem, quite a small orchid. There
are heaps of Chiloglottis leaves about, but only the odd early flowerer.

Graham Corbin

Dave Gillingham 16-04-2007 11:42 AM

Brisbane Forest Park - Chiloglottis diphylla - 1 Photo - Chiloglottis diphylla 1.JPG [1/1]

Very nice set indeed, Graham. Wish we had not been out late the night before!
But we enjoyed ourselves.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:26:42 +1000, Graham Corbin
wrote:

There was also one Chiloglottis diphylla in flower. This terrestrial has
a flower about 12mm across on a 10cm stem, quite a small orchid. There
are heaps of Chiloglottis leaves about, but only the odd early flowerer.

Graham Corbin

Dave Gillingham