GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   first posting #3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156938-first-posting-3-a.html)

Richard Kolen 16-04-2007 06:08 PM

first posting #3

1 Attachment(s)
This is my second orchid purchase, I am getting addicted. I purchased this
from another box store, unfortunately I did not keep its name. It is still
flowering from its original shoot from last November.

I have a third orchid that has yet to flower.... I will give it time

Rich

Diana Kulaga 16-04-2007 07:29 PM

first posting #3

They are lovely, Rich! The addiction is very strong. From now forward,
always keep your tags with the plant. There are a number of reasons to do
so, not the least of which is that if someone sees one of your orchids and
falls in love, having a name means the ability to perhaps find one.

Welcome, and keep posting!

Diana