GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Laelia fournieri (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156939-laelia-fournieri.html)

tennis maynard 16-04-2007 06:08 PM

Laelia fournieri

1 Attachment(s)
Small but eloquent and the third bloom in one year. It's unfortunate
that the segments recurve - the tips of the segments are blushed violet
but it doesn't show in the pic. I include a full shot of the plant for
perspective - the entire assemblage - plant in pot from table to tip of
flower is only 7" (17.5cm) high!

Diana Kulaga 17-04-2007 01:03 AM

Laelia fournieri

Well, it doesn't want to give you good form, but it is so pretty
nonetheless! And fournieri....any relation to Mick? LOL!

Diana