GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phrag.After-Glo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/156940-phrag-after-glo.html)

tennis maynard 16-04-2007 06:10 PM

Phrag.After-Glo

1 Attachment(s)
I was very happy when my Noirmont finally bloomed - very nice flowers
and good color and shape - until I saw this at our local show a couple
weeks back. With it's 6.5" (17cm) flowers and great shape and color it
made the much smaller Noirmont seem the poor cousin. It's size led me to
wonder why THIS isn't being crossed with kovachii instead of the
smallest flowers in the genus - and I'd love to see the big, honkin'
probably 8" flowers that would result!