GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157219-new-species-elijah-nichols-tansonii.html)

Kye 22-04-2007 12:22 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

1 Attachment(s)
Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me ;)

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Reka 27-04-2007 09:17 PM

Kye wrote:
Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me ;)

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

SIGH Here he goes again, acting like a newbie after all this time,
forgetting the most important things!
So tell us: full sun or shade, what kinda fert and whatcha got him in,
sphag???

;-) Enjoy that cutie while you can! Time goes by so-o-o-o-o fast!

Reka

Kye 27-04-2007 10:42 PM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Well he's a totally organic model, heavy shade otherwise the tips burn off,
fertiliser is mothers milk (no formulas) and the potting mix has high
quantities of manure

Kye.