Old 29-04-2007, 10:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Default New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Lucky guy. I am living in a dustbowl. My fencelines are green (live next to
old folks who can use hoses) but I have to bucket. Been eyeing off a small
bilge pump on eBay to pump for me with a few 22 gallon drums to hold grey
water.

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Fortunately, when we built here there was no town water, so we put in
15,000
gallons of concrete tanks & a pump. Subsequently town water eventually
came
through, & the tank system was mothballed. It has now been
recommissioned! Boy!
Am I glad to have it!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:33:37 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

hehehe... So how are you coping with the water restrictions???

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
. ..
Hair, anyway!

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:37:21 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

lol.... At least you still have your insert strikethrough looks,
charms,
hair end strikethrough wits

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
m...
Everyone else does (pathetic sob!) By he way, for the full text of
the
poem see
http://www.imagesaustralia.com/banjopaterson.htm

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:36:37 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Dave I believe that I am nearly as young as your daughters..... So am
truly allowed to comment on your relative age bracket???? :P

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news:j1r033dopdkicd5sqe4acikoimk2dflgl6@4ax. com...
Oh dear, Kye, your education is sadly lacking. Or else you're not
as
old
as me.
(My daughters would say - Is anyone?)

" 'Twas somewhere up the country
In a land of rock and scrub
That they formed an institution
Called the Geebung Polo Club ...."
A.B. Paterson

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:18:33 GMT, "Kye"
wrote:

Near the train station on Newman Road. Where's the Polo club???

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news:1lvv231lrmc6n8j73jvbnbdnqdpmn1ce45@4a x.com...
Near the Polo Club? ;-)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:18:49 GMT, "Kye"
wrote:

Geebung. On the northside.

Had a zero hour house find.

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news:2bbu23p9q181lpi96la99rt3t6f5o88jni@ 4ax.com...
Congratulations, Kye, to both Mum and Dad. Whereabouts are you
living
now?

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:24:49 GMT, "Kye"
wrote:

Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Old 29-04-2007, 11:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

That was meant to be 44 Gallon Drums.... ooops.

Kye.

"Kye" wrote in message
[...]

om...

wrote:

Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham