GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157220-new-species-elijah-nichols-tansonii.html)

Kye 22-04-2007 12:24 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

2 Attachment(s)
Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me ;)

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 22-04-2007 01:00 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Well, isn't he a sweetie! Congrats, Kye. He's beautiful! And Mom & Dad don't
look too shabby either, LOL!

Diana

Kye 22-04-2007 02:10 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

He just took his first unsupported step too (about an hour ago)

--Please ignore the proud dad behind the curtain

Kye.

.. .

SuE 24-04-2007 04:39 PM

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:24:49 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me ;)

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Congratulations. You have outdone yourself.
Great catch. Enjoy these are the best years.

Kye 25-04-2007 01:18 PM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Geebung. On the northside.

Had a zero hour house find.

Kye.

Dave Gillingham 26-04-2007 10:13 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Oh dear, Kye, your education is sadly lacking. Or else you're not as old as me.
(My daughters would say - Is anyone?)

" 'Twas somewhere up the country
In a land of rock and scrub
That they formed an institution
Called the Geebung Polo Club ...."
A.B. Paterson

Kye 26-04-2007 10:36 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Dave I believe that I am nearly as young as your daughters..... So am I
truly allowed to comment on your relative age bracket???? :P

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Oh dear, Kye, your education is sadly lacking. Or else you're not as old
as me.
(My daughters would say - Is anyone?)

" 'Twas somewhere up the country
In a land of rock and scrub
That they formed an institution
Called the Geebung Polo Club ...."
A.B. Paterson

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:18:33 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Near the train station on Newman Road. Where's the Polo club???

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
. ..
Near the Polo Club? ;-)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:18:49 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Geebung. On the northside.

Had a zero hour house find.

Kye.

m...

Dave Gillingham 27-04-2007 11:51 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Everyone else does (pathetic sob!) By he way, for the full text of the poem see
http://www.imagesaustralia.com/banjopaterson.htm

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:36:37 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

[...]

om...

Kye 27-04-2007 10:37 PM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

lol.... At least you still have your insert strikethrough looks, charms,
hair end strikethrough wits :)

news:2bbu23p9q181lpi96la99rt3t6f5o88jni@4ax. com...

Kye 28-04-2007 02:33 PM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

hehehe... So how are you coping with the water restrictions???

news:1lvv231lrmc6n8j73jvbnbdnqdpmn1ce45@4ax. com...

Dave Gillingham 29-04-2007 07:07 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Fortunately, when we built here there was no town water, so we put in 15,000
gallons of concrete tanks & a pump. Subsequently town water eventually came
through, & the tank system was mothballed. It has now been recommissioned! Boy!
Am I glad to have it!