GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulbophyllum macphersonii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157344-bulbophyllum-macphersonii.html)

Dave Gillingham 24-04-2007 10:49 AM

Bulbophyllum macphersonii

1 Attachment(s)
A little orchid from the Queensland tropical rainforests. Note the fused
lateral sepals, characteristic of hr species.
Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 24-04-2007 11:10 PM

Bulbophyllum macphersonii

Pretty color, Dave. Does it smell awful or not?

Diana

Dave Gillingham 25-04-2007 11:31 AM

Bulbophyllum macphersonii

No perfume whatever that I can detect, Diana. Weird typo there for "the",
wasn't it!

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:10:10 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Pretty color, Dave. Does it smell awful or not?

Diana

.. .