GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cym. Blue River (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157571-cym-blue-river.html)

wendy7 27-04-2007 12:04 AM

Cym. Blue River

1 Attachment(s)
A closer view of Cym. Blue River 'Thunder'
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 27-04-2007 12:58 AM

Cym. Blue River

You and your standard Cyms that I can't grow here without ice cubes! Lovely.
But who on earth named that blue River, LOL?

Diana

wendy7 27-04-2007 05:09 PM

Cym. Blue River

*g* Thanks Di, It is one of SBOE's cyms but I seriously think the "Blue"
means "sad" in this respect.
This is one I got in a collection a long time ago.
Cheers Wendy
. ..