Old 27-04-2007, 05:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

Here's a new one for me. I think I bought last year at Ft. Lauderdale Show.
First Bloom.

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'-eplc.-hsinying-orange-07.jpg
Old 27-04-2007, 06:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

It looks just like the plant I bought with a missing tag! Roy do you know the parents of this cross?.
I love these bright orange Epi Laelia Catts. Cheers Wendy

Old 27-04-2007, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hi Wendy,

The parents are (Lc. Trick or Treat X Epi. pseudepidendrum). I like the orange color too.
As far as I can remember I got it from Carmela at the 2006 Ft Lauderdale show

Roy

Old 28-04-2007, 06:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That's it Roy,
The guy told me the cross names & I thought he wrote them on the invoice? The flowers are identical.
Are the speudos more like dendrobium canes with each one larger in growth, bifoliate?
Don't suppose you have a pic of the whole plant.
Cheers Wendy

"Roy" wrote in message . ..
Here's a new one for me. I think I bought last year at Ft. Lauderdale Show.
First Bloom.

Roy

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

green day#1: Eplc.Mae Bly 'Emy' tenman Orchid Photos 1 27-05-2009 09:35 PM
Eplc. Envy Wendy7 Orchid Photos 1 06-08-2007 08:02 PM
Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet) danny Orchid Photos 3 22-11-2006 08:20 AM
Light - Phalenopsis vs EPLC, BLC and DGMNA Bruce Musgrove Orchids 3 05-07-2006 06:26 AM