GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eriochilus autumnalis - 2 photos - 2 files [1/1] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157641-eriochilus-autumnalis-2-photos-2-files-%5B1-1%5D.html)

Graham Corbin 28-04-2007 03:40 AM

Eriochilus autumnalis - 2 photos - 2 files [1/1]

The Eriochilus autumnalis are also getting towards the end of their
flowering season but there are still plenty in flower. These are a bit
easier to find as the flower is about 12mm across.

Graham Corbin

Graham Corbin 28-04-2007 03:15 PM

Eriochilus autumnalis - 2 photos - 2 files [1/1]

Where was this??? The Drosera has me thrown for local elevation.

Kye.

These photos were also taken at Mt Mee, about 50km north west of
Brisbane. These grow in a clay pan area at about 500m. As you have
noticed, there is plenty of Drosera growing with them.

Graham Corbin