GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den kingianum alba? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157692-den-kingianum-alba.html)

wendy7 29-04-2007 05:58 AM

Den kingianum alba?

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if there is such a thing as Dendrobium kingianum alba but
that what is on the tag.
First time blooming for me, not sure how old the plant is though?
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham 29-04-2007 07:14 AM

Den kingianum alba?

2 Attachment(s)
Wendy, the flowers are very kingianum in shape. And yes, there are white
kingianums - as attached.

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:58:32 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Not sure if there is such a thing as Dendrobium kingianum alba but
that what is on the tag.
First time blooming for me, not sure how old the plant is though?
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham

V_coerulea 02-05-2007 12:16 AM

Den kingianum alba?

1 Attachment(s)
My only question would be about the color in the flower stem. My alba looks
like Dave's in that it's plain green, no reddish tinge. Otherwise the flower
sure could pass.
Gary