Old 04-05-2007, 10:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Help with archives?

Back in 2004 (have I really been posting that long), probably around October, I
posted two pics that I want again. Can't find them anywhere, of course.

Both were taken on my cousin's farm in North Qld, showing the lush way orchids
grow in trees up there. One was of a huge D. nobile in a frangipani tree; the
second was of an equally large D. moschatum in another frangipani.

They were probably posted with imaginative names like "D. nobile tree" and "D.
moschatum tree".

Can anyone please point me at an archive where I might find them?
Dave Gillingham
Old 04-05-2007, 10:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Who is the gal that was so good at this, even gave us step by step
intructions.
She had a baby in Jan.????
My mem isn't hi anymore!
Anyhow before Google I always used Usenet:-

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/cgi/c...ctures.orchids

Dave you have to have patience with this, scroll down & type in your email
addy. You
will be absolutely amazed. I have used wendy7 or CheersWendy.
You can get up to 300 at a time.
Cheers Wendy

Old 08-05-2007, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks, Danny. That's not the one - the nobile & moschatum growing in the
frangipanis were huge. And my talk is tonight :-( Oh well, that was just a
little extra I had hoped to include.

On Mon, 7 May 2007 14:23:55 -0400, "danny" wrote:

[...]

Rate This Thread: