GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium Anns Rainbow Surprise (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158256-dendrobium-anns-rainbow-surprise.html)

P Max 07-05-2007 11:03 PM

Dendrobium Anns Rainbow Surprise

1 Attachment(s)
Dendrobium Ann's Rainbow Surprise

One of the better Aussie dendrobium hybrids, made by Issy Klein, Melbourne.
Blooms are 8 or 9 cm's across.
Peter

--
)

P Max 08-05-2007 08:51 PM

Dendrobium Anns Rainbow Surprise

I had the pleasure of visiting Issy many times in recent years. He kept a
dozen or so of the best cultivars of this grex. These were a sight to
behold, believe me. I wish I had a dig. camera at the time. He sold the
collection off last year - the age factor.
Peter
--
)