GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cycnodes Wine Delight x 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158257-cycnodes-wine-delight-x-2-a.html)

P Max 07-05-2007 11:03 PM

Cycnodes Wine Delight x 2

2 Attachment(s)
Cycnodes Wine Delight
A strong colored hybrid here. Brought in from Taiwan by P & R orchids -
closing down sadly to say.
Peter

--
)

Bob Walsh 08-05-2007 01:14 AM

Cycnodes Wine Delight x 2

I love this one for the color, the long lasting flowers (mine will last
almost a month) and the fragrance.. Is yours fragrant also?

Bob

P Max 08-05-2007 08:41 PM

Cycnodes Wine Delight x 2

Sorry Bob. My olfactories are impotent. Can barely detect the foul smells of
bulbophyllums. Should I envy dogs?
Peter

--
)