GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vanda tessellata x 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158305-vanda-tessellata-x-2-a.html)

P Max 08-05-2007 09:28 PM

Vanda tessellata x 2

2 Attachment(s)
Vanda tessellata x 2
Also cited at the Orchid and Nepenthes Garden, City of Padawan, Kuching.
For me, this was one of the better orchid seen on the trip - in my top ten.
Was a neat and compact plant with strongly coloured blooms.
Peter

--
)

wendy7 08-05-2007 09:39 PM

Vanda tessellata x 2

Oh mine too Peter. This is divine it should smell of violets & licorice!
Keep the pics coming please.
Cheers Wendy