GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ansellia africana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158356-ansellia-africana.html)

wendy7 10-05-2007 03:10 AM

Ansellia africana

1 Attachment(s)
A close up of Ansellia africana
Not as many flowers this year & is one of the plants that should
have been repotted last year.
Cheers
Wendy

John Varigos 10-05-2007 10:08 AM

Ansellia africana

Envy envy Wendy

I was moving my plant last weekend to get it to a higher elevation so it
could get as much of the winter sun as possible and I broke of the new
pseudobulb. First I cursed and then I cried! Looks like no flowers again
for another year :-(

John

wendy7 10-05-2007 02:37 PM

Ansellia africana

I can relate to your problem John, I have a Catt. that I insist on moving or
reaching over & have
broken the flower spike three years in a row!!!!!
Cheers Wendy
om...