GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Brunsfelsia in my garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158606-another-brunsfelsia-my-garden.html)

wendy7 15-05-2007 03:46 AM

Another Brunsfelsia in my garden

1 Attachment(s)
Brunsfelsias are known as "Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow"
This picture shows why.

Yesterday is the very pale almost white lavender
Today is the medium lavender &
Tomorrow is the dark purple/blue.
Cheers
Wendy

Dave Gillingham 15-05-2007 10:09 AM

Another Brunsfelsia in my garden

Lovely plants, though. Popular over here, as well. How is the perfume?

On Mon, 14 May 2007 22:50:23 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Oopsy, wrong group?
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Brunsfelsias are known as "Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow"
This picture shows why.

Yesterday is the very pale almost white lavender
Today is the medium lavender &
Tomorrow is the dark purple/blue.
Cheers
Wendy