GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den Summer Sunrise (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158697-den-summer-sunrise.html)

Roy[_2_] 16-05-2007 10:17 PM

Den Summer Sunrise

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys. I just love the shade of orange this one produces

Roy

K Barrett 17-05-2007 05:57 AM

Den Summer Sunrise

What's it potted in?

K Barrett

P Max 17-05-2007 06:45 AM

Den Summer Sunrise

Very nice, Roy. A well established plant there!
Peter

. ..

Roy[_2_] 17-05-2007 03:40 PM

Den Summer Sunrise

Still potted in fine coconut chunks. Its in a clay pot and sits very high in the lanai. Except for the screen material of the lanai, its in full sun and in the windyest spot in the lanai so it drys very quickly. During summer it gets water almost every day

Roy
"K Barrett" wrote in message ...
What's it potted in?

K Barrett

K Barrett 17-05-2007 04:18 PM

Den Summer Sunrise

Thanks!

"Roy" wrote in message ...
Still potted in fine coconut chunks. Its in a clay pot and sits very high in the lanai. Except for the screen material of the lanai, its in full sun and in the windyest spot in the lanai so it drys very quickly. During summer it gets water almost every day

Roy
"K Barrett" wrote in message ...
What's it potted in?

K Barrett

wendy7 18-05-2007 05:36 PM

Den Summer Sunrise

Very nice Roy & what fertilizer do you use? Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message . ..
Thanks!

"Roy" wrote in message ...
Still potted in fine coconut chunks. Its in a clay pot and sits very high in the lanai. Except for the screen material of the lanai, its in full sun and in the windyest spot in the lanai so it drys very quickly. During summer it gets water almost every day

Roy
"K Barrett" wrote in message ...
What's it potted in?

K Barrett

Roy[_2_] 18-05-2007 06:41 PM

Den Summer Sunrise

Hi Wendy,

All my plants have Nurtacoat (Dynomite at Home Depoe) in the pot, and I use the Univ of Michican mix once a week(I forget what the ratios are.

Roy
"Wendy7" wrote in message ...
Very nice Roy & what fertilizer do you use? Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message . ..
Thanks!

"Roy" wrote in message ...
Still potted in fine coconut chunks. Its in a clay pot and sits very high in the lanai. Except for the screen material of the lanai, its in full sun and in the windyest spot in the lanai so it drys very quickly. During summer it gets water almost every day

Roy
"K Barrett" wrote in message ...
What's it potted in?

K Barrett