GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ascda Princess Mikasa (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158970-ascda-princess-mikasa.html)

V_coerulea 22-05-2007 11:50 PM

Ascda Princess Mikasa

1 Attachment(s)
This is one of the 1st spikes to actually make it through on this plant.
I've discovered that all my Ascocendas blast here if they're not given at
least 20% shade or more after the equinox. If I sacrifice the blooms during
the summer for increased light, they bloom like crazy all winter and spring.
Gary

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 24-05-2007 01:00 AM

Ascda Princess Mikasa

Is that Princess Mikasa 'Topaz', Gary? Great color. All the Princess Mikasas
bloom like there's no tomorrow.

Diana

.. .