GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158972-c-kathleen-clark-camouflage.html)

wendy7 22-05-2007 11:53 PM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

1 Attachment(s)
Thought she would look better with my Begone Iron Cross.
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 23-05-2007 12:22 AM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

Nice one. Good begonia too. You excel at a lot of different plant groups.
Gary

John Varigos 23-05-2007 05:40 AM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

Nice juxtaposition - made me look twice!

Cheers John

wendy7 23-05-2007 07:19 AM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

Thanks Gary, but you do too. You are the Master Gardener. Just notice my
misspelling? Begonia.
.. .

wendy7 23-05-2007 07:21 AM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

Thanks John & that should have been my Begonia.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 24-05-2007 01:16 AM

C. Kathleen Clark - in camouflage!

You know I was thinking that while prepping the pic but NO photo
manipulation at all, other than a crop, I wish
I could though. Cheers Wendy