GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den loddigessii basket (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158974-den-loddigessii-basket.html)

V_coerulea 22-05-2007 11:55 PM

Den loddigessii basket

1 Attachment(s)
8" basket.

Jerry Hoffmeister 23-05-2007 09:10 AM

Den loddigessii basket

very nice!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
8" basket.

V_coerulea 23-05-2007 12:09 PM

Den loddigessii basket

Thanks, Jerry. This stuff is so easy; just don't overwater in winter. Start
with a clump, throw it in the air, and wherever it lands it will take over.
Well, not quite that bad.
Gary

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
very nice!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
8" basket.

wendy7 23-05-2007 05:50 PM

Den loddigessii basket

Gary you have that magic touch! Amazing. Cheers
Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
8" basket.

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 24-05-2007 12:56 AM

Den loddigessii basket

Amazing. Just look what's blooming at Gary's place!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary you have that magic touch! Amazing. Cheers
Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
8" basket.

P Max 24-05-2007 11:40 PM

Den loddigessii basket

Great effort there, Gary.
Peter

--
)
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
very nice!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
8" basket.

SuE 26-05-2007 03:30 AM

Den loddigessii basket

On Wed, 23 May 2007 07:09:58 -0400, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

Thanks, Jerry. This stuff is so easy; just don't overwater in winter. Start
with a clump, throw it in the air, and wherever it lands it will take over.
Well, not quite that bad.
Gary

And very apt to stall if you particularly try to drape it gracefully
over a tree fern form.

Nice collection - I wish my loddigessii were not still in pout mode.
SuE