GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph. philippinense (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/159081-paph-philippinense.html)

danny 24-05-2007 06:43 PM

Paph. philippinense

1 Attachment(s)
Need to try getting a better picture. Another first-bloomer that we've had
about 4-5 years.
-danny

P Max 24-05-2007 11:57 PM

Paph. philippinense

Looks like the best of the philippinensis complex, often cited as
roebelenii. Very nice.
Peter

--
)

danny 25-05-2007 05:32 PM

Paph. philippinense

It was just a random purchase when a local orchid vendor shut down in 2002,
I'm glad it turned out nice. The couple that ran the business are both AOS
judges so they tended to have good stuff.
-danny

unknown[_1_] 28-05-2007 12:31 AM

Paph. philippinense

In article ,
"danny" wrote:

Need to try getting a better picture. Another first-bloomer that we've had
about 4-5 years.
-danny

begin 666 Paph philippinense.JPG
[Image]