GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paraphalaenopsis serpentilingua (2 plants) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/159234-paraphalaenopsis-serpentilingua-2-plants.html)

danny 28-05-2007 03:52 AM

Paraphalaenopsis serpentilingua (2 plants)

2 Attachment(s)
Taken at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
-danny

P Max 28-05-2007 10:59 AM

Paraphalaenopsis serpentilingua (2 plants)

Looks closer to P. denevei, Danny. Mislabelled at a guess? Lovely whatever
it is.
Peter

--
)

danny 28-05-2007 04:06 PM

Paraphalaenopsis serpentilingua (2 plants)

I guess we need to take a closer look at those. If the darn nurseries would
just label all of their plants correctly... :-)
-danny

"Ray B" wrote in message
I agree.

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 28-05-2007 09:54 PM

Paraphalaenopsis serpentilingua (2 plants)

Whatever it is, Danny, it appears that you guys are determined to torture me
with Paraphals lately. Gorgeous.

Diana