GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oncidium concolor - yellow head-turning ruffles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/159296-oncidium-concolor-yellow-head-turning-ruffles.html)

Eric Hunt[_1_] 29-05-2007 02:32 AM

Oncidium concolor - yellow head-turning ruffles

1 Attachment(s)
Absolutely one of the most attractive Oncidium species I've ever seen.

Grown by Judy Carney

--
Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

P Max 30-05-2007 06:53 AM

Oncidium concolor - yellow head-turning ruffles

Indeed a great species, Eric. We have a great grower of mountainous Andean
species in Melbourne. He brought O. concolor into our club meeting 3 years
back and it was plant of the evening. Photos can't reproduce its grandeur.
Hard to grow seedlings of this species, I find.
Peter

--
)