Old 06-06-2007, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Paph. philippinensis

This is the same one that I posted recently, with all of the flowers open
now.
-danny

Attached Thumbnails
Paph. philippinensis-paph-philippinensis.jpg
Old 06-06-2007, 10:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nicely grown and flowered Danny.

John

.. .

Old 06-06-2007, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

A beautiful display Danny, a great shot too, a winner for sure.
Cheers Wendy
.. .

Old 07-06-2007, 09:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Glorious, Danny! Looks a bit like a plate print. How did you do it?
Peter

--
)
.. .

Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I guess the bellsouth mail server was having problems, I'm finally getting
posts again and my posts aren't on the bellsouth server (but your replies
are, so obviously they got sent.) I assume Diana is on the same server.

These were just quick shots against a white wall in the growing room, mostly
without flash. I only posted the ones where the room lighting didn't throw
off the color too much :-)
-danny

Old 08-06-2007, 03:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Danny,

Get an ExpoDisc:

http://tinyurl.com/mszuh

I have one and it's really cut down on weird color casts in my tripod shots.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org