GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spathoglottis kimballiana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/159832-spathoglottis-kimballiana.html)

tennis maynard 09-06-2007 05:49 AM

Spathoglottis kimballiana

1 Attachment(s)
This is my third try growing this species. Followed all the advice, read
all the literature I could find, gave them perfect conditions and they
both died. This time, I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I just can't
resist the yellow in them.

K Barrett 09-06-2007 03:49 PM

Spathoglottis kimballiana

Ain't that the truth! Sometimes I wonder if we should be replicating the
vendor's GH conditions instead of nature's, *G*

K Barrett