Old 13-06-2007, 01:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Rossioglossum grande

A beautiful flowering of Rossioglossum grande. I have not had any luck with
this species which is found in Southern Mexico through to Central America.
I have another seedling now which I am trying to grow colder and dryer
through our winter as I am told this is the secret to growing and flowering
them. How do others grow them?
~John

Attached Thumbnails
Rossioglossum grande-rossioglossum-grande.jpg
Old 22-06-2007, 07:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

John Varigos wrote:
A beautiful flowering of Rossioglossum grande. I have not had any luck with
this species which is found in Southern Mexico through to Central America.
I have another seedling now which I am trying to grow colder and dryer
through our winter as I am told this is the secret to growing and flowering
them. How do others grow them?
~John

I've been NEEDING one of these for at least 20 years. Hummmmm.... I just
went to check my wish list (which I only started a year ago) to make
sure I have it there. It's gone! It was a text document on this
computer. I searched the whole computer including the recycle bin and
it's just gone. ;-(

Steve
(You don't think my wife could be behind this, do you?)
Old 23-06-2007, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Contact me.

K Barrett

"Steve" wrote in message
John Varigos wrote:
A beautiful flowering of Rossioglossum grande. I have not had any luck
with this species which is found in Southern Mexico through to Central
America. I have another seedling now which I am trying to grow colder and
dryer through our winter as I am told this is the secret to growing and
flowering them. How do others grow them?
~John

I've been NEEDING one of these for at least 20 years. Hummmmm.... I just
went to check my wish list (which I only started a year ago) to make sure
I have it there. It's gone! It was a text document on this computer. I
searched the whole computer including the recycle bin and it's just gone.
;-(

Steve
(You don't think my wife could be behind this, do you?)

Rate This Thread: