GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulbophyllum sp. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/160355-bulbophyllum-sp.html)

danny 19-06-2007 05:12 PM

Bulbophyllum sp.

2 Attachment(s)
Something in the lobbii group, bought is as Bulb. sp. from Howard Gunn when
he spoke here a while ago. This is the first bloom, I previously posted a
picture of the bud.
-danny

tennis maynard 19-06-2007 06:09 PM

Bulbophyllum sp.

danny wrote:
Something in the lobbii group, bought is as Bulb. sp. from Howard Gunn when
he spoke here a while ago. This is the first bloom, I previously posted a
picture of the bud.
-danny

Wow! That's really nice! I love those pinkish and orangey sestochilus
section plants..

Eric Hunt[_1_] 21-06-2007 03:54 AM

Bulbophyllum sp.

Danny,

Looks like lobbii to me. It's a highly variable species.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org