GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aerides falcatum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/160357-aerides-falcatum.html)

Niek Hanckmann 19-06-2007 06:08 PM

Aerides falcatum

2 Attachment(s)
Let's start with this one. I bought this falcatum on a society auction
three years ago. I think that it had been a very large specimen since
there were four pieces of it at the auction. This one was the largest.
For the last two years it has flowered with two or three spikes at a
time. So this year it is a bit disappointing. The fabulous smell of
fresh lemon peel makes up a lot for that!

Greets, Niek