GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epidendrum pseudepidendrum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/160361-epidendrum-pseudepidendrum.html)

Niek Hanckmann 19-06-2007 06:25 PM

Epidendrum pseudepidendrum

1 Attachment(s)
I am in love with these flowers. The combination of green and orange is
fascinating. Not so many flowers this year. Three on this years growth,
two on last years and none on the bulbs of the two years before. It
could have done better, but still I love this thing!

Greets, Niek

John Varigos 20-06-2007 12:19 AM

Epidendrum pseudepidendrum

I love this one too, Niek. I had a large plant of this which just went
downhill this year and died. I transferred my collection to a new larger
glasshouse - seems I didn't get the microclimate right. I bought a seedling
last month and now have to wait a few years to see those beautiful red and
green flowers again.

Thanks for posting

John