GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Angraecum didieri (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/160677-angraecum-didieri.html)

wendy7 24-06-2007 04:13 AM

Angraecum didieri

1 Attachment(s)
Angraecum didieri

While taking pics I found this guy just busting out saying pic me, pic me!
*g*
Cheers Wendy

Dave Fouchey 24-06-2007 05:14 PM

Angraecum didieri

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:13:09 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Angraecum didieri

While taking pics I found this guy just busting out saying pic me, pic me!
*g*
Cheers Wendy

What a pretty little guy Wendy

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

Dave Fouchey 25-06-2007 02:29 AM

Angraecum didieri

No one blooming at the moment but should have a couple Oncidium's
opening soon. Small collection, travel too much with work to have
more..5 more years lass 5 more years...G

Was thinking about your Aerangis Verdicosa and from looking at the
culture requirements I was wondering if a mister on a timer wouldn't
help?

Dave

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:56:34 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks Dave & how are your orchids doing?
.. .

wendy7 25-06-2007 01:36 PM

Angraecum didieri

Thanks for the tip Dave, will move it next to one of the auto-misters for
the time being.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
No one blooming at the moment but should have a couple Oncidium's
opening soon. Small collection, travel too much with work to have
more..5 more years lass 5 more years...G

Was thinking about your Aerangis Verdicosa and from looking at the
culture requirements I was wondering if a mister on a timer wouldn't
help?

Dave

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:56:34 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks Dave & how are your orchids doing?
. ..