GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. guttata v alba (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/160961-c-guttata-v-alba.html)

K Barrett 29-06-2007 03:36 PM

C. guttata v alba

1 Attachment(s)
First bloom seedling C. guttata var. alba.

K Barrett

Niek Hanckmann 29-06-2007 05:51 PM

C. guttata v alba

An amazing simplicity and beauty!

Thanks for sharing,
Niek

al 29-06-2007 06:32 PM

C. guttata v alba

The plant is pretty. The light is pretty too.

. ..

K Barrett 29-06-2007 09:50 PM

C. guttata v alba

I was amazed that it was actually an alba. I have had a few 'albas'
actually have color in them... so I'm very happy with this one.

K Barrett 29-06-2007 09:52 PM

C. guttata v alba

Thanks, I wish I could remember who I got it from...... probably Stewarts
from the Member's meeting in Houston (2-3 yrs ago??)

"Al" wrote in message news:Ombhi.19$Of2.3@trnddc06...
The plant is pretty. The light is pretty too.

. ..

John Varigos 30-06-2007 03:14 AM

C. guttata v alba

Kathy, beautiful species! Nice one to have.
~John

. ..

danny 02-07-2007 02:33 PM

C. guttata v alba

Nice. My girlfriend might actually like that one, she doesn't normally like
the spotted Cattleya species.
-danny

. ..

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 07-07-2007 09:50 PM

C. guttata v alba

This is totally weird. No matter how many times I try, what I see at the top
of this thread (the OP) is the L. purpurata from the previous post, along
with that text. Anyone have an idea??

Diana

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
Nice. My girlfriend might actually like that one, she doesn't normally
like the spotted Cattleya species.
-danny

. ..

Larry Dighera 20-07-2008 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Barrett (Post 725764)

I picked up one of these: http://www.santabarbaraorchidestate....ocode=XBO00038 at the orchid show last week. Epicattleya Vienna Woods is not only lovely to behold, but has the most intoxicating fragrance. Is Cattleya guttata v.alba also fragrant?