GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc. Waianae Leopard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161162-blc-waianae-leopard.html)

Roy[_2_] 02-07-2007 04:23 PM

Blc. Waianae Leopard

1 Attachment(s)
I love the summer bifoliates

wendy7 02-07-2007 11:59 PM

Blc. Waianae Leopard

Too lovely Roy, how did you get them all to look up like that?

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 07-07-2007 09:38 PM

Blc. Waianae Leopard

The better question is how Roy got such a great photo of this one! Wendy,
this hybrid has that growth habit. Lots of flowers all bunched together, and
they don't flatten out. Ours is blooming now, too. I doubt that this cross
will win many awards, but we love it. So, how'd you do it, Roy?

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Too lovely Roy, how did you get them all to look up like that?
"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
I love the summer bifoliates

Roy[_2_] 08-07-2007 02:58 AM

Blc. Waianae Leopard

Hi Diana,

I point my camera and close my eyes!

.. .

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Too lovely Roy, how did you get them all to look up like that?
"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
I love the summer bifoliates

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 08-07-2007 07:40 PM

Blc. Waianae Leopard

Doubt that, Roy!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Too lovely Roy, how did you get them all to look up like that?
"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
I love the summer bifoliates