GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vuyl. Melissa Brianne 'Shady Ladys' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161306-vuyl-melissa-brianne-shady-ladys.html)

danny 05-07-2007 10:40 PM

Vuyl. Melissa Brianne 'Shady Ladys'

1 Attachment(s)
You will always see this labelled 'Shady Lady', but I've been told the real
name is 'Shady Ladys'. Regardless, they're nice flowers. Should have
staked the spike _before_ the flowers opened.
-danny

unknown[_1_] 06-07-2007 01:50 AM

Vuyl. Melissa Brianne 'Shady Ladys'

In article ,
"danny" wrote:

You will always see this labelled 'Shady Lady', but I've been told the real
name is 'Shady Ladys'. Regardless, they're nice flowers. Should have
staked the spike _before_ the flowers opened.
-danny

i just saw one of these a couple weeks ago--the spots and splotches were
much smaller. this one looks more like mine--which is *way* darker than
this.

ah the joys of clones. :)

--j_a