GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161317-phal-penang-girl-x-phal-violacea.html)

Claude[_2_] 06-07-2007 04:39 AM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

2 Attachment(s)
Got a flask 2 years ago.... first time blooming... and quite fragrant:

danny 06-07-2007 04:46 AM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

Very nice.
-danny

tennis maynard 06-07-2007 04:16 PM

Claude wrote:
Got a flask 2 years ago.... first time blooming... and quite fragrant:

Nice flower. I notice the aliflor (clay pellets) in the pot; can you
tell me in what and how you grow your phals?

Claude[_2_] 06-07-2007 04:50 PM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

Hello !

I grow all my orchids ( mostly phal species ) in semi-hydroponic.

Claude

Claude[_2_] 06-07-2007 05:54 PM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

Thanks Danny!

Your phal Corie X amboinensis is amazing...... Love the color!

Claude

"danny" a écrit dans le message de
. ..
Very nice.
-danny

danny 08-07-2007 05:26 AM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

I get mottling like that on some of my thinner leaved phals too, don't know
the cause. Maybe someone else here does?
-danny

. ..

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 08-07-2007 07:39 PM

Phal Penang girl X Phal violacea

The reason I asked is that I have a number of plants with that same look.
Hope someone answers.

Diana

.. .