GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vf Virgil x Ascoglossum calyptera (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161512-vf-virgil-x-ascoglossum-calyptera.html)

V_coerulea 10-07-2007 12:24 PM

Vf Virgil x Ascoglossum calyptera

1 Attachment(s)
Heavy, waxy wine colored flowers are larger than Darwinara or Neostylis and
are nicely fragrant. They're long lasting and appreciate a little more
shade.
Gary

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 10-07-2007 07:49 PM

Vf Virgil x Ascoglossum calyptera

AHA! I knew if I viewed your plants long enough I'd finally see one with a
broken leaf or a spot. Now I know you are human, LOL!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Lovely!