GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Diuris pardina (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161566-diuris-pardina.html)

John Varigos 11-07-2007 03:07 PM

Diuris pardina

1 Attachment(s)
Some Australian native terrestrials shown at the last meeting of the
Australasian Native Orchid Society (Victoria).

Diuris pardina is a variable species which is widespread through SA,
Victoria, Tasmania and NSW.

--
John Varigos
Melbourne, Australia

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 13-07-2007 07:28 PM

Diuris pardina

This is so unique, John. Wonderful series; we are fortunate that you go to
those meetings!

Diana

om...