GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Taurantha concinna (syn Pterostylis concinna) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/161575-taurantha-concinna-syn-pterostylis-concinna.html)

John Varigos 11-07-2007 03:11 PM

Taurantha concinna (syn Pterostylis concinna)

1 Attachment(s)
Widespread and common along the coast of Australia from NSW around to SE
South Australia and Tasmania.
~John

wendy7 13-07-2007 03:38 PM

Taurantha concinna (syn Pterostylis concinna)

A nice set John, love to see the species from other countries.
Now If I were to caption this picture of make up a subject line, it would
be:-

"Take me to your leader" *g*

Cheers Wendy

om...

wendy7 14-07-2007 03:50 AM

Taurantha concinna (syn Pterostylis concinna)

"Put your hands up & face the camera"!
Cheers Wendy